Help printing a circuit board

baco99

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
hi!

I'm working on a set of Braun LV1020 and need to re-print a small circuit board for the on-board EQ. I don't have the gear to print boards or do board layouts at the moment.

Anyone willing to help? I have a PDF image from the service manual that can be used in the etching process.

Thanks!

Baco

Here's the image.

32286255126_c29f97bb7c_k.jpg

This board has no reference to its actual size. This needs to be found out.

What do you want done, just printing it out full scale?

Wayner

This board has no reference to its actual size. This needs to be found out.

What do you want done, just printing it out full scale?

Wayner

I can get you dimensions, that's easy!

Yes, just want a fresh board to load parts on to.
Or send me something like a Gerber file and I can get them made online.

And Message me with a price that works for you.

Wait a minute, I didn't say I would do it, I wanted to know what you wanted done. All of the electronics graphics on the board would have to be removed ( a time consuming effort). BTW, I'm pretty sure the board might be copyrighted, so that might also be illegal............

Plenty of info on how to do it at home. My local Radio Shack still carries supplies.

This is just a quick and simple off the top of my head.

Print out on a laser printer, using a hot iron transfer to your new board. Put board into solution. When time is up, remove board and rinse. Etching should be done. You can also use a sharpie to draw your trace lines. Drill holes and start soldering.

Appreciate the response. I'm not trying to be argumentative or lazy, but Radio Shacks have disappeared around here. The closest one is like a 45 minute drive each way, in traffic. I suppose I could search Amazon for a kit, but it would be great to use the already-available AK resources to just "git er dun." Ya know what I means?

That said, the amount of time I have spent on the search for helpful labor, I could have just done it myself.

So, there's that.

I've etched boards with vinegar and salt. Transfer paper and copper clad can be found for cheap online.

Back
Top Bottom