help to find a thermal switch at Mouser

elnaldo

Lunatic Member
Hello. Can I buy this kind of switch from Mouser?

I can't find it, but perhaps I'm not searching for the proper name:
The original is 90ºC, default closed. It's a thermal protection for a TASCAM PA-150 power amplifier, attached to the heat-sink.
M549287P02WL.jpg

I was trying to buy from Mouser since I'm closing an order in this next days. Shipping to Buenos Aires is expensive, I prefer to buy all the things from one vendor.

Shipping is expensive, how about the import tax?
Insane. Tax is 50% of the buy including shipping price (so a $10 item with a shipping of $20, pays $15 tax, that's why cheaper turntable needles for example, are very expensive down here. An AT95E sells for $150-160, it's a $40 cartridge on the web), and a plus added by the local post as "handling" fee (even if you have to pick the item at a central office , 1hr trip + waiting 3 or 4 hours + 1 hour to return). If you ship with Fedex, post service is a bit higher than standard mail, but the tax is lower (i don't know why) and you receive it at your door. I only use Fedex since noticed this.
Add to this what it's said, that an average worker earns approx 1/3 or less of the money than in the US, so even at the same price, things would be 3 times more expensive here.
I've posted about this many times, I don't want to extend the post too much with this same topic.

Microwave ovens usually have a few, also. If you don't have a match for part numbers, finding the right one can be difficult because appliance repair places don't spec by: "Normally-open, 200 degrees F, 120 V, 3A, 1/4" male spade terminals". They go by "GE Spacesaver, 800 watt".

I have one matching part (the power amp has two separate power supplies, each channel has one thermal protection, one thermostat is missing )

Back
Top Bottom