Help us choose the Audiokarma Member of the Year, for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for the generous dude who's played a large role in the building of my system. You know who you are.
:beerchug: brother

I wonder if Ernie remembers if anyone has ever voted for themself?

More than once. And in more than one year. Some long-time members may remember the Year of the Debacle, that almost killed off the MotY process.

I have not forgotten. I doubt I ever will.

That's...just really sad.

While the above is true, its also possible that in the past, if memory serves, sometimes the race was decided on by single votes. And the separation between top 3, 5 or 10 isn't by more than a few votes. The hard part is to get a lot more people to vote in the MOTY, much like its hard to get a lot of people involved in the Secret Santa fun.

And with that, a bump for this thread.

As I opened my computer, this morning, I remarked that there haven't been many MotY votes lately. Just a few. Then my email opened up, and there lay more than a dozen votes. Thanks!

"One vote'' races, yes, and even ties.

And, this year's race is tightening up.

I'm undecided. I think I'd rather need at least eight 1/8th votes instead of one full vote for a fair voting...

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

I just voted for the person who has helped me get out of more troubleshooting pickles this year than anyone else- and to my knowledge, has done the same for MANY others. If you've been in the Tubes forum, you'll probably know who I'm talking about. :D

Regards,
Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom