Help with new speaker for 9090db

Zackh2o

Like many times in my life, I've jumped in something that I need expert advise. I've just purchased a 9090db receiver and now it's time for speakers. I'm not comfortable buying used speakers. What about Klipsch cornwalls? I'm ok in that price range AT THE MOST. Thanks for the help.

Cornwalls are generally a good match with most sound systems. My Cornwalls have done duty with my Sansui AU417,717,719, and 8080db with excellent results.

I graduated to Khorns some years back, but we're moving and downsizing. I'm glad I kept my Cornwalls to take their place if I sell them.

Zack... I have 9090DB connected to cornwalls now.. It is good combo. You dont need to crank up the volume with cornwalls..

New Forte's from Klipsch? About 3 large and they look stunning. Made in Hope, Arkansas too. You'll have plenty of power and can always upgrade your components as the speakers are great to run with tube amps too.

I use my Ohm Walsh 4's with my 9090DB and they are awesome- my Fortes are nice but i like the Ohm's better. ive heard the new Ohm's sound even better. a new pair of Walsh Tall 2000's would work well with the 9090DB and are just under $3000. Ohm used to give a 120 day return so you have plenty of time to decide if you love them or not

Back
Top Bottom