Help with Yahoo Auctions Purchase / Japan

DenisK

Dear AK-Members,

I'm not certain if I'm posting this thread in the right sub-forum and I apologize for any inconveniences caused thereof.

I am in need of some help regarding a product that I'd like to purchase on Yahoo Auctions Japan.
I'd like to purchase some "special" oil for the maintenance of the cloth surrounds on my Diatone speakers.

I have an account for the auction plattform, but the sellers are not allowed to ship any kind of liquid outside of Japan, as dictated by the rules and regulations of the Auction plattform itself it seems.

I'm a Chicago native, but I currently reside in Europe. If there is a member ouf of Japan who would be willing to help me purchase this oil I would be very grateful. I could wire the money via PayPal at a moments notice and would obviously pay for all shipping charges to the member's household and then to Europe.

If there is a good soul that could help me out, it would be much appreciated. I've already asked Hi-Fi-Do for help but they kindly declined and want me to send my speakers in for "repair", though that is not required in my case and rather costly.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Denis

P.S.
To the moderators, please feel free to move this thread to a more appropriate sub-forum if needed. Thank you!

Is there nobody that could possibly help or have I posted this call for help in the wrong sub-forum?

I think I'd pose the question in the speakers forum, explain the situation with the oil, and see if there is something suitable you could use that you could find locally.

Surely there is something out there similar. Good luck on this.

I'm not certain what Diatone used to maintain the "softness" of their cloth surrounds, but a lot of posts on youtube and in numerous forums refer to this fancy "oil" treatment. I'll see to it that I find a suitable alternative or perhaps someone who's had experience with the matter. Thank you for your input :)

Back
Top Bottom