1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Helping needy families read this year

Discussion in 'AK Home for the Holidays' started by beginnersluk, Dec 11, 2012.

1. beginnersluk

beginnersluk Active Member

In the spirit of the holidays I have cancelled the "I need money for christmas" trip to sell my 100 or more books to the bookstore. I have posted a local ad on craigslist with little luck and thought maybe some of you out in the AK world would know someone, or want some help yourself.

I am trying to give a few books away to various families who have bookworms on their holiday list, but can not afford to buy them books. I have various titles and novels ranging from a middle school to adult level of reading, I also have a variety of children's bibles and regular bibles along with some general books in regards to religion etc. If you or someone you know would benefit from having a few books under the tree this year please respond here, or private message me so we may try to arrange something. I am happy to arrange and handle shipping in some situations as well. Money is tight here too so believe me I understand what a lot of you are going through this year and I would really just like to do my part and help some families out. Books have gotten me through a lot in my lifetime.

Please register to disable this ad.