Helping needy families read this year

beginnersluk

In the spirit of the holidays I have cancelled the "I need money for christmas" trip to sell my 100 or more books to the bookstore. I have posted a local ad on craigslist with little luck and thought maybe some of you out in the AK world would know someone, or want some help yourself.

I am trying to give a few books away to various families who have bookworms on their holiday list, but can not afford to buy them books. I have various titles and novels ranging from a middle school to adult level of reading, I also have a variety of children's bibles and regular bibles along with some general books in regards to religion etc. If you or someone you know would benefit from having a few books under the tree this year please respond here, or private message me so we may try to arrange something. I am happy to arrange and handle shipping in some situations as well. Money is tight here too so believe me I understand what a lot of you are going through this year and I would really just like to do my part and help some families out. Books have gotten me through a lot in my lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom