Helpp!! B-2101

AMPEREA

I need Shematics Please!!!
I have an amplifier sansui model B-2101,the source feeding works but the preamp and amplifier aparently are short circuit. and it does not work
somebody knows like repairing it?
Thanks

Before we can help we need more information.

#1) Did you just buy it or did you own it for a while and it was working and now it doesn't?

#2) If it is new, then we need to work through all the switches and settings. It is easy to "open circuit" an amp by having switches and jumpers not set right. Do you have operating instructions?

#3) What are you using as a signal source? Tuner, CD player, ???

#4) Is there a protection circuit? For example, either a "standby light" or perhaps just a relay switching?

#5) Is there ANY sound at all with a speaker attached? Hum? Hiss? Any "clicks" when you switch SOURCE or other switches?

Lets get some preliminary info and we'll trouble shoot from there.

Paul

that step exactly, the amplifier was connected with two loudspeakers Technics SBLX-70. apparently the cable of one of them I do not unplug and I cause a short one in the amp. which I cause the short circuit. in the amplifier the LED of protection is on without having connected algun talking. If somebody has the schematics I can begin with some measurements in the components somebody can command to me?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom