Here is a contest for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's been a while since we had a giveaway, so it's about time we had one.

WHO CAN ENTER? ALL Audiokarma members, in good standing, both Registered Members and Subscribers, can enter, one time, in this draw. Admins are not permitted to enter. Any other staff may enter.

HOW DO YOU ENTER? Post the word "audiokarma" to this thread, one time. That's it. Entries close at 11:59 p.m. EST, Monday, February 8th, 2016. From, all the entries, one will be randomly selected, using my favourite tool, the random number generator at random.org.

WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR THE WINNER? The lucky winner will receive a gift card from Amazon.com in the amount of $50 USD, and a two-year subscription renewal to Audiokarma, another $50 in value. This subscription renewal will be added As well, I'm is searching through my 'magic closet' to see what I can find, to sweeten the deal. I'll post about the add-ons, once I figure out what all I have. I've started a nice pile of stuff.

So, post away folks. Everybody is eligible to enter this thread. (Except admins. as usual)

(Subscribers, go to Barter Town, where there is a second giveaway thread, just for subscribers!)

Good luck, everybody.
Whew, I think I made it. Audiokarma!!

Keep em coming people. You still have till later tonight to enter. Oh, and I found some other neat stuff that's included to the winner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom