1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Here is my theory of the day....

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Forums' started by quaddriver, Oct 11, 2018.

1. quaddriver

quaddriver 120 What's per channel Subscriber

re: the 20 dead limo crash in NY.

what we know:

IT was doing appx 60mph at impact.
    It hit a parted highlander in the parking lot of a restaurant
    it hit 2 peds walking.
    it made no attempt to swerve, brake, or stop.
    IT ended up structurally intact.
    it did not roll or cartwheel.
    no post crash fire.

20 people inside died.

the size of the vehicle and the speed means it hit the toyota and people like hitting a small shed. An accident type that happens nearly every day in the US with far less severe consequences.

the troubling part for me is that there were no high speed secondary crashes and the vehicle body remained intact. Unless all 20 people inside had tight chains around their necks, they should not all be dead on the scene, cuz even if they were not wearing seatbelts, the first few people make great air bags. someone should have been alive. at the very least the LAST person in the limo.

and if it was a wedding party as cnn reports, then at least 1 of the girls has cell video of them horsing around.

But, it turns out the owner of the company was a paid fbi informant for reporting on 'muslim terrorists' (their words not mine) and I think he was found out, they were all killed, and the thing was set off with a stick on the gas the wheel tied. In order to send a message. would explain why the FBI and NTSB has got it all gag ordered.

and why not? the saudis just sent a 10 man hit team to kill one stinking journalist and someone is raping and killing bulgarian journalists, so its not out of the realm of possibility, AND it makes for good water cooler gossip.

anyways, thats my cynical, 11th man theory of the day....

Please register to disable this ad.

2. usedto

usedto Lunatic Member

Gee, we haven't had a thread closed or completely deleted for a week or so! Maybe even longer.

This ought to do it.

peerson, cratz2 and noogies like this.
  3. satellite

satellite AK Subscriber Subscriber

4. Djcoolray

Djcoolray Addicted Member

That’s like asking why is there a narrow trail up the face of the Grand Canyon.....where people fall to their deaths every year !

A federal park....

For the limo accident....there has been no toxicology report on the driver.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Alobar likes this.
  5. savatage1973

savatage1973 Addicted Member

There is the fact that the limo in question failed 4 out the last 5 inspections, and brakes were included in the deficiencies.

6. quaddriver

I fail cars for burned lights, cracked glass and even if the brakes were metal on metal, it WILL stop. IT will stop more effectively than pads on metal, but at great noise and parts destruction. Point being, no one hit the brakes..

dont tell me it ends up begin the joke <limo driver> died peacefully in his sleep....the other 19 people in the car were screaming at the top of their lungs...

it just does not add up!

7. quaddriver

you are right, there is no reason to put in 'off topic' thread area a non vulgar, non sexist, non racist, non political off topic thread. but hey, at least we have one about nose picking in cars....

savatage1973 and Bill Ferris like this.
  8. ETLS

ETLS metacarpophalangealcranium Subscriber

20 died. Including 2 pedestrians. That would be 17 passengers, 2 pedestrians, and one driver.

At least from my math skills.

Pio1980 likes this.
  9. Mr.Jim

Mr.Jim President of nothing Subscriber

It does seem odd all in the Limo died. Actually seems like at least half would survive.

10. tonyk

tonyk AK Subscriber Subscriber

Rampant speculation and conspiracy theories do nothing for the families that lost loved ones.

Come on guys.

usedto and ETLS like this.
  11. peerson

peerson Well-Known Member

Makes ya think, tho....???:idea: