Here is one I passed on ProAC

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
This Guy had a Garbage sale down the street from me I went to. He had these on the street for 600.00 Also had some other items too but he turn me off by having Printed sheets of finished Ebay auctions on almost everything he was selling. I admired the speakers until I heard the owner and his wife making fun of customers who were trying to haggle. I said see ya. He coulda had 200.00 on em and I would have passed them up. I know next to nuthing about them and in my opinion the look quite ugly but I figured that Ole ProAc would dig the chit outta these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1367516722

Dave

Dig em!! You betcha!!

Yeah I like the look of em. I also hate sellers who think there crap is so high and mighty that there not willing to haggle. Hey somethings only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'll be interested to see what they sell for. IMHO speakers like these are basically homebrews and if the drivers are not available why would you want them? Blow one driver and your SOL. There not even mint!! Orion does list them at $1275 MSRP and used retail mint at $666. I think you made the right choice Grump.

Mike

They were even Uglier in person !

Back
Top Bottom