Hey everyone, it's been a while

Earlsays

I don't know how many people still post on here, that may remember me, I was pretty active here from 2006-2010...life happened, moved to TX, built a life, met a lady a few years ago, got married in 2016, and two months after I got married, I found out that I had a severe Hiatal hernia...My esophagus was covered in white polyps...internal bleeding, etc. from a lifetime of acid reflux - I was 33 when this was all diagnosed. I didn't have cancer, but I am probably at an elevated risk due to those issues for all that time. I had surgery last July to fix it, and I feel better than I've ever felt, but I tell ya, it's been quite the journey. Audio, cars, boats, workaholism, etc. all of that took a back seat to simply appreciating having a pulse.

So, anyway, no idea what the future may bring, but here's to hoping for positivity.

I remember ya, @Earlsays -- and what I especially remember is you starting a lot of threads about Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen... IIRC you were even bouncing around the idea of creating a website dedicated to The Commander. If that was you, did'ja ever get that website up 'n' goin'?

- M

I don't know how many people still post on here, that may remember me, I was pretty active here from 2006-2010...life happened, moved to TX, built a life, met a lady a few years ago, got married in 2016, and two months after I got married, I found out that I had a severe Hiatal hernia...My esophagus was covered in white polyps...internal bleeding, etc. from a lifetime of acid reflux - I was 33 when this was all diagnosed. I didn't have cancer, but I am probably at an elevated risk due to those issues for all that time. I had surgery last July to fix it, and I feel better than I've ever felt, but I tell ya, it's been quite the journey. Audio, cars, boats, workaholism, etc. all of that took a back seat to simply appreciating having a pulse.

So, anyway, no idea what the future may bring, but here's to hoping for positivity.
I remember you Earl. Good to have you back. Glad that your health is better and congratulations on getting married!

Back
Top Bottom