Hey Folks! Glad Ta Meet Cha From Dayton OH

DJbreakDAbnk

I had to join when I found myself creeping the boards reading every day for hours. Have amassed some gear but do not have anything up and running yet. Speaker-wise some DQ12s, AR3as, and JBL S99s. Amps Dual PA5060, NAD7130, and a Nak SR2a I think. For turntables I have two Duals, a 1219 and a 721. Of all of it I don’t know what works yet but it was all relatively cheap admission price so we will see. Any tips or corners to cut from the wise members here are much appreciated. Nothing but love to all of you.

I had to join when I found myself creeping the boards reading every day for hours. Have amassed some gear but do not have anything up and running yet. Speaker-wise some DQ12s, AR3as, and JBL S99s. Amps Dual PA5060, NAD7130, and a Nak SR2a I think. For turntables I have two Duals, a 1219 and a 721. Of all of it I don’t know what works yet but it was all relatively cheap admission price so we will see. Any tips or corners to cut from the wise members here are much appreciated. Nothing but love to all of you.

Welcome from the Black Forest - the "birthplace" of your Duals! :)

Back
Top Bottom