hey from a 28 y/o in victoria australia

I just bought a turntable from Japan. Shipping was $275 with EMS, so lots :(
I just bought a turntable from Japan. Shipping was $275 with EMS, so lots :(

Holy Audio, Batman! :eek: Might be cheaper to grab a plane. Pick up want you want. Maybe pick up orders from others. Or just bring back some extra gear, which would take care of the tickets in the first place, eh?

Just a fleeting thought.

Q

Forgot to ask how much they "smack" you on shipping to Down Under?

Q

We do cop it on shipping.
EMS is expensive as is UPS and Fedex. Those three can be horrendously expensive especially if a seller from the U.S. doesn't opt for the global shipping program. GSP has been by far the cheaper option for us here.
I believe it is only available to U.S. and U.K. sellers. The rest of the world uses whatever they have i guess and is usually a deal killer.
Why has shipping costs gone up so dramatically? ?
Are we just being gouged or is there a reasonable explanation?

We do cop it on shipping.
EMS is expensive as is UPS and Fedex. Those three can be horrendously expensive especially if a seller from the U.S. doesn't opt for the global shipping program. GSP has been by far the cheaper option for us here.
I believe it is only available to U.S. and U.K. sellers. The rest of the world uses whatever they have i guess and is usually a deal killer.
Why has shipping costs gone up so dramatically? ?
Are we just being gouged or is there a reasonable explanation?

Looks like. Being on an island can suck at times, esp with that huge span of water.

Considered what another Oz said of late, and you guys ARE being taken to the cleaners. Time to form up and get the fed elected on board. Not fair in the scrub!

Thanks for gettin' back m'8. Guess you just have to go with the GSP for now.:(

Have great listening.

Q

Back
Top Bottom