Hey guys just posting about my system...

ARIZONA RAT

this system consists of 36 speakers,15 amps,audio research LS-1 preamp,Art EQ-231,X-over and six 12" subs for movies only with a qsc 2400 w rms hitting the subs... Im still upgrading speakers, but it sounds really good ;)) I have to put half the outlets on 2 diff breakers.. getting a new pair of jbl;s L110 tomorrow cant wait to hear them ;))

just got the jbl L110 in mint cond.... now I have to find another to match...lol heres new pix...

Attachments

• FRONTS.....NEW.jpg
    FRONTS.....NEW.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 377
  • rears....1.JPG
    rears....1.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 359
  • fronts.JPG
    fronts.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
That's a LOTTA JBL LX-xx LX-xxx & LXE-xxx speakers you got there,,,definitely got the market on those JBL's cornered...
Not to forget a few pr. of Yamaha NS-??? and what looks like some Infinity RS series speakers too.
All with a random pair of what,Klipsch KLF-xx thrown in for good measure.

IMO they're all pretty awesome speakers in their own right,,,visually that's impressive for sure...
I freely admit to being a big fan of those JBL LX/LXE series speakers myself.

He!! most audio enthusiasts could easily be happy with a single pair of any of those speakers.

Not real sure what to say other than congrats on your set-up there.

Oh yeah I remember what else I needed to say now,,,welcome to AK...

Bret P.

That's a LOTTA JBL LX-xx LX-xxx & LXE-xxx speakers you got there,,,definitely got the market on those JBL's cornered...
Not to forget a few pr. of Yamaha NS-??? and what looks like some Infinity RS series speakers too.
All with a random pair of what,Klipsch KLF-xx thrown in for good measure.

IMO they're all pretty awesome speakers in their own right,,,visually that's impressive for sure...
I freely admit to being a big fan of those JBL LX/LXE series speakers myself.

He!! most audio enthusiasts could easily be happy with a single pair of any of those speakers.

Not real sure what to say other than congrats on your set-up there.

Oh yeah I remember what else I needed to say now,,,welcome to AK...

Bret P.
Thanx my friend, but it does sound better than it looks...... ;)) I do have to say that all these speakers came to life with this preamp,so I highly recommend these hybrid tube preamps.. the klipsch is a tangent 5000 , I see you know ur jbl's...

Last edited:
All of them at once...... ?

Lots of Ys RCA connectors.

This hobby is fantastic. Your setup brings it a leap further.

Enjoy !

no replacement for displacement.. Of cone area

The tweeter interactions I'm sure are interesting in that array.. You'll have some punch for sure though

Enjoy ![/QUO

Enjoy !
I would never use a Y connection.... I use Celabs so I have 16 outs using 2 units.... these are true outs.... one in and 9 out.... you can find them on ebay or parts express ;)) try them you'll like them.. ;))

Back
Top Bottom