Hey Klipsch Fans Lookee Here

That did look like a nicely flippable price for that gear and some decent projects making it nice. A coat of bondo and new black paint and the look like new, a couple parts and pieces here and there and they sound like new. Bam sold.

Update. Got it all put away. Nice long trip. I love a truck with a lift gate. Well worth the extra cost. Lascalas all look pretty good. Heresy’s Will get parted out. Seller said his wife wanted one of the ht receivers for there home and he gave me some advent legacy’s needing foam an Altec 288compression driver sans diaphragm and a set of urei 809 Jbl coax monitors also needing foam for allowing him to keep a ht receiver. Also seller had custom crates for ev 30” woofers which came in handy. One of the Altec 616 has 2 cracks in the frame which has caused cone to shift a tad and therefore it rubs a bit. Will see if that can be repaired. Also got some beefy SS Altec amp. Will be keeping a set of lascalas and the Urei’s!

Oh one more thing. Big thanks to bow tie for bringing this sale to my attention. If you are in the nc area i will happily buy you a dinner out or a case of beer.

WoW, super haul.

La Scalas are great!

How about a pic of a W30 with something else for reference size?

Back
Top Bottom