Hey Moderators!

Infinity nutcase.
I'm just concerned about one of our members, Grumpy. If one of you moderators or site staff has his phone number can you call and make sure he's OK.

Thanks Much,
David.

Don't everyone panic yet....:rolleyes:

In fact you can find Grumpy in the sub forum Auction for Audiokarma:)

Some of us are waiting for our albums, Grumpy has not logged in for over a week. That I really don't care about. My concern was genuine. Stuff happens.

He's been juggling packing for a cross-country move, big garage sale to lighten the load, big sendoff get-together yesterday.

Records should go out today.

He's been juggling packing for a cross-country move, big garage sale to lighten the load, big sendoff get-together yesterday.

Records should go out today.

These may be stupid questions, but where is the AK server located? Will the Grumpy move impact the AK site? Mainly curious. Not concerned at all with the site going silent, not being able to log on, and not being able to get my daily fix of AK opioid...!!! Yea, just curious (must not worry)(don't think about it)(remain calm)(oh crap, it's not working...)....!!!! :confused:

Oh yea, good luck with the move (but please make it fast...)...! :)

It's not in his house, if that's what you are asking. The hosting company location has varied over the years, as requirements grew.

Life without AK, that's scary...:eek:. I just wanted to make sure the guy was Ok. No Stress on shipping the album I can wait.

Hell, that's enough stress doing that kind of move.

Sorry if I was intrusive.

It's not in his house, if that's what you are asking. The hosting company location has varied over the years, as requirements grew.

Thanks. I wasn't sure of the location of the server. Me, I'm old-school and hard-headed. I would have built my own server, and hosted it from my home. I must have a sadomasochistic streak, but I like learning from doing...!

SMAC group, family, and friends, met at Grumpy's for a BBQ and send-off from Michigan, yesterday, as the Grumpy clan is about to move south. Way south.

Grumpy is a she, no?

No.

What albums ?????

'Auctions for AK' albums. Grumpy pulls some choice ( and I mean CHOICE) pieces from his personal vinyl collection, or procures hard-to-get RSD titles, and auctions them off, for the benefit of the site. Only visible to subscribers. This is just one more in a long list of reasons why the $25 annual fee, to be a subscriber, is money well-spent.

Thanks. I wasn't sure of the location of the server. Me, I'm old-school and hard-headed. I would have built my own server, and hosted it from my home. I must have a sadomasochistic streak, but I like learning from doing...!
A private server at home... maybe you haven't heard... but you can lose a race for that. :rolleyes: Forgive.

Back
Top Bottom