hey there

Max Flower

Hello AK'ers! Best introduce myself: I'm Max from Australia (north east melbourne specifically) and I'm the kinda person who becomes helplessly obsessed by my interests. Passionate about many things.. painting, skateboarding, scotch, funky outfits (lots of colour and pattern, lots of 80's pattern shirts) classic cars, bushwalking, travel, vinyl and music, lots of stuff really. I find myself just absorbing lots of information and enjoy the rich internal world of it all. I'm 24 years old and work as a teaching aide which involves one on one support for students with special learning needs.

I've been super interested in audio stuff lately, and have been lurking on the forums for a few months just to read into vintage equipment, amp and speaker repair, diy stuff etc, and I have a better idea now of my goals for my system and listening space. I will probably post infrequently as I go through this journey about my finds, repairs and with questions I'm sure. Really looking forward to seeing what everyone else gets up to as well, since that's what seems to make this place great- a shared enthusiasm for each others projects.

Back
Top Bottom