Hey Thor - Miata stuff

That is sweeeeet!!! :thmbsp:

I'd be happy if my engine/engine bay was just clean at this point :yes:

We're still working on the body but my budget will be used up in body, paint, supsension, brakes and wheels and tires, and some interior sweetness. So all we'll be doing is a tune up on the motor and changing all fluids before spring.

If everything works as planned everything will be done and after a summer of fun next winter we are gonna do something to the drivetrain. I don't know what? 1.6 to 1.8 motor swap? Rebuild the motor? Turbo or supercharger? I am even toying with the thought of putting a V8 in there. But who knows? I will have a better idea of what I want to do after a summer of driving it ;)

Now knowing you Mr. Wards you must have some thoughts on some more mods to your Miata. Whatcha gonna do next?

pity the engines are so small, you need a quad turbo 440 caddy or something, that'd suit you good, but a miata, come on... a bucket of degreaser and some hand power isnt too bad to clean out an engine compartment, done it a few times, try it, its a great way to waste an afternoon or 4 or 5

Oh we will, just have a lot more till we get to that ;)

Rock you should see the Miatas that guys have put supercharged V8's into, unreal stuff, 400-500 HP at the rear wheels in such a tiny car :yikes: There are some mad scinetist type guys out there doing insane stuff to these little cars.

i could see it, but that would be crazy, i guess i just prefer something with a lot of backseat room.....

ahh that was uncalled for, i hope you have a daughter my age!

just kidding........ unless.........

Rockmonton said:
i could see it, but that would be crazy, i guess i just prefer something with a lot of backseat room.....
Go get a station wagon. The '78 LTD Country Squire I had when I was your age had plenty of room in the back :naughty: -- Foe

Back
Top Bottom