Hi From NJ!!!

DrumRocker

Hi Everyone!

I joined about 2 years ago, made an intro post and then vanished because life happened :( but things are finally back on track and I'm looking forward to chatting it up with you all in the near future!

I have a Sony STR 7065 in very good shape (still has it's wooden cab!) just in need of some maintenance, hooked up to two KLH Model Twenty Threes, a so-far non working Dual 1229 turntable and a Sonos Connect (blasphemy I know!) to help spread the vintage tunes throughout the house. All of this sits on a mid-century esque tv/media console.

Looking forward to hobbying it up with everyone and talking vintage! It's great to be a part of such an awesome community!

Hey, I'm in NJ too... I was here and then gone for a spell myself. I use my computer as the only source into my vintage stereo... the system I just built for the wife and daughter just needs a bluetooth receiver so they can start using their Amazon Prime Music streamed to it.

I'm a bassist in Ocean County.

Hey, I'm in NJ too... I was here and then gone for a spell myself. I use my computer as the only source into my vintage stereo... the system I just built for the wife and daughter just needs a bluetooth receiver so they can start using their Amazon Prime Music streamed to it.

I'm a bassist in Ocean County.

Hey Fellow New Jerseyian and fellow musician! I use a $30 TaoTronix (I think that's the brand) bluetooth receiver to push sound into my drum kit from my phone. Works like a charm. Just looking to push sound to and not from their stereo?

Welcome to the AK site.

Got some catching up to do, but take yer time and get acquainted with the various aspects of your interests via the different forums.

Good luck on yer quest.

Q

Hey Fellow New Jerseyian and fellow musician! I use a $30 TaoTronix (I think that's the brand) bluetooth receiver to push sound into my drum kit from my phone. Works like a charm. Just looking to push sound to and not from their stereo?

My wife uses a retired cell phone as an alarm clock and media player... currently via a cheap bluetooth powered speaker. So I'm looking at the $20 AmazonBasics Bluetooth 4.0 receiver. I ordered one for my boss a few weeks ago... he has a couple nice set ups, he is big into Doo-wop stuff. He is pleased with his so I'm ready to give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom