Hi I'm Karu *punches you in the face*

You must be new around here. A 'kick to the nuts' is not usually considered a 'warm welcome' worthy of 'thanks'.

Hey, we're having a snipe hunt later, if you want to come along and hold the bag for us! But first, could you pick the soap up?

I thought I might as well get in on the longest introduction thread I have ever seen on the internet.

Welcome to AK Karu.

One thing though Karu, Bose is a grillie man speaker. You want JBL.

Snipe Hunt

You must be new around here. A 'kick to the nuts' is not usually considered a 'warm welcome' worthy of 'thanks'.

Hey, we're having a snipe hunt later, if you want to come along and hold the bag for us! But first, could you pick the soap up?

Wow, thanks for the invite.

Count me in! The last time I went snipe hunting was when my girlfriend and my best friend took me, she said that she and I would have sex as soon as I caught one. So her and my best friend went into the woods and left me to hold the bag. I heard moans and sometimes screams assuming they were making those noises to flush out the snipes. When they returned about an hour later they were so disheveled, you know hair was all messed up shirts untucked and I laughed so hard at them and how foolish they looked at how hard they worked. I had the easy job, I was left holding the bag. So when do we leave?

I don't think so....

Thank God.

I was SO sick of that job... :smoke:

I won't fall for that one, the last time I bent over was for my doctor to examine my prostate. Weird thing was he had one hand on each of my shoulders....It just hurts to bend over any more, so no way am I gonna pick up that soap, and hurt myself again, no way......

I won't fall for that one, the last time I bent over was for my doctor to examine my prostate. Weird thing was he had one hand on each of my shoulders....It just hurts to bend over any more, so no way am I gonna pick up that soap, and hurt myself again, no way......

i hate when that happens!! :)
oh yea, welcome aboard

Wow, thanks for the invite.

Count me in! The last time I went snipe hunting was when my girlfriend and my best friend took me, she said that she and I would have sex as soon as I caught one. So her and my best friend went into the woods and left me to hold the bag. I heard moans and sometimes screams assuming they were making those noises to flush out the snipes. When they returned about an hour later they were so disheveled, you know hair was all messed up shirts untucked and I laughed so hard at them and how foolish they looked at how hard they worked. I had the easy job, I was left holding the bag. So when do we leave?

We have another hunt tonight... bring your girlfriend.

Hey Arnold

I mean "Karu". Are you really going to let them remake Conan?

Hey Handy,
Unfortunately I don't have much say in the matter cause I never owned the rights, so yeah. However they are casting me as an old king named 'King Art Van del Lay". Jerry Seinfeld is my court jester.
Thanks for asking.

Welcome Karu! I enjoyed the welcome. At least I have learned another audio truth "Bose is a grillie speaker".

Back
Top Bottom