Hi I'm Karu *punches you in the face*

I won't fall for that one, the last time I bent over was for my doctor to examine my prostate. Weird thing was he had one hand on each of my shoulders....It just hurts to bend over any more, so no way am I gonna pick up that soap, and hurt myself again, no way......

Just curious?

Does the Doc call you at home now?

:lmao:

House Calls

Just curious?

Does the Doc call you at home now?

:lmao:

That is so weird you mentioned that cause he keeps calling me to see if I'd be open to him making a house call to check my prostate, said he'd bring a bottle of wine. Talk about a great Doctor and what about that personal touch. If you want I'll give him your phone number.

That is so weird you mentioned that cause he keeps calling me to see if I'd be open to him making a house call to check my prostate, said he'd bring a bottle of wine. Talk about a great Doctor and what about that personal touch. If you want I'll give him your phone number.

No need, I am the Doctor. :smoke:

And you didn't drink the wine. :nono:

:D

Its Not A Tumor

Just wanted to thank everyone who has welcomed me to AK and if anyone needs Pumping UP, just send me an email. I WILL PUMP YOU UP, I've learned some new techniques from my proctologist.

somebody's got to ask, What is your real story?
I am just wierd enough to apreciatethis thread. Got a few chuckles out of me.

BTW - welcome to AK.

somebody's got to ask, What is your real story?
I am just wierd enough to apreciatethis thread. Got a few chuckles out of me.

BTW - welcome to AK.

Cricket, I don't know my own story to tell even myself. In a nutshell, I do curls for the girls.

Glad you chuckled a few times. Need to get pumped up, just holler.:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom