Hitachi SR-2010

navmark

Where words fail, music..
Hi guys! Does anyone out there have opinion on Hitachi audio equipment in general and on this unit ,Hitachi SR-2010. I have a chance to buy one that for 40.00 looks like it is in pretty good shape. Haven't listened to it yet.

Attachments

• Hitachi SR-2010.jpg
    Hitachi SR-2010.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 53
Must carry STK power pack me think. Probably 25 to 30 wpc
But it looks good

40$ is high.

If you don't badly need it, then pass way aside and wait for better.

It does carry STK...mmmmmmhhhheeeeeee.

photo credit LJ club

Attachments

• platka.jpg
    platka.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 39
Thanks for the thoughts. My problem is I need to do work to my only amp and pre amp and I don't want to lose my system for a couple weeks. I'm new to vintage gear and just started my first new vintage system. But needs work. So I thought of offering 30.00 and maybe have good sound while my system is down. I can wait to do the work, and look for something better. And I kind of got addicted to all this vintage gear and want to try everything!!!!!!!

http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/hitachi_am_fm_stereo_receiver_sr_2010.html

Last edited:
really! offer 30 and if your happy cool.what the hell can you buy for 30 bucks?ive bought steaks the were almost that cost for petes sake.i will guarantee you in my little burg you couldn't find stereo gear that cheap unless you bought it stolen or off a desperate crack head.not getting on your case ,responding to post 4 .

what the hell can you buy for 30 bucks?

I would put my 30$ aside, pile up some more dough and wait for something better.

IMO, beware at the '' I buy ( almost ) every vintage gear I see '' bug.
Trying everthing is costly

You'll end up with a pile of... unused gear with no more pile of dough.

But I understand your need for a transitory system while the other one
is on the bench.

Just saying that this little Hitachi isn't worth a 50 dollars.

Thanks guys for some good advice!! I agree with what can I buy for 30 bucks? I also can see having a lot of not so good equipment laying around one day, that I can't. I can wait to do the repairs until something better comes up. I'll track the add and if it doesn't sell over the next month. I'll ask if they'll lower the price a LOT. If so then I'll pick it up and fix my other gear. If not, stay on the hunt and add the 30 towards something better!!!

Thanks guys for some good advice!! I agree with what can I buy for 30 bucks? I also can see having a lot of not so good equipment laying around one day, that I can't. I can wait to do the repairs until something better comes up. I'll track the add and if it doesn't sell over the next month. I'll ask if they'll lower the price a LOT. If so then I'll pick it up and fix my other gear. If not, stay on the hunt and add the 30 towards something better!!!

:thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom