Holly Sh*t Look at these !

He's not very good at the Ebay thing. He should have put up two auctions each with two Klipsch. Most people (other than you and me) don't want four of these things. :D Crating and shipping will be killer on these.

Hell even I dont know what I would do with 4 of them. Thats not to say I wouldnt take em :D Id have to agree with ya on the Ebay thing. You would have to be nuts to lsit all 4 at the same time. My guess is he has a wife at home that conks him on the head every day when he walks in the door. When he comes to she asks when the hell are those UGLY things getting out of my house !:lmao: Even my very forgiving wife would throw me out if I came home with those :eek:

Grumpy

Grump...If you don't know what to do with the other two...you can always send them my way! ;) :D I'll pay for the shipping...of course ;P

Hey, there's only a day left on this, and the price is at $1500. Not likely there'll be many more bidders on a deal this big! If 4 of us got together we could have one each at about $450-$500 after shipping!:cool:

He didn't put a reserve?? What a dummy! There you go get 4 of ya together and split the cost and make out like banditos. Man usually just one can cost that much :eek:

What he SHOUDDA done is four auctions.
Will just the smallest bit of oiling and rubbing, mebbe some steel wooling, and a wax job, they prolly would bring $700+ apiece.

The pawn shop I visited the other day (that has the GFA-1) has a pair of 5.5's asking $695 (IIRC), great shape. They also had some white van "Audiofile" speakers!! They passed the knucle-rap test, and they *look* nice. NIB, or they have a couple pair. Didn't notice a price ;)

pete, would love a pair of K-horns, too (and a nice big place to put all my other stuff)

Back
Top Bottom