Honey of a Weekend

Toasted Almond

RIP 1952-2016
Dual 1219's - TWO of them . One in nice condition, the other in magnificent condition. I can't believe this guy kept his stuff so nice for so many years. You have got to see the dust cover and surface area of the table. All the metal shines like it was made yesterday. The platter and disc mat with the cool markings look like they were made yesterday. This guy brought this stuff back from Vietnam!! Slight scratch on the wood base of the pristine one. It even has a little hideaway compartment built into the base that I've never seen on any other 1219's. It's going to be for sale but local pickup only.

Technics SL-QD33 table in real nice shape.

Pioneer SX-580 receiver in pretty nice shape.

Realistic STA-450 receiver mint, with pair of cool little Realistic MC-500 speakers.

Acoustic Research 18bx speakers - mint, 6 1/2" two-way

Acoustic Research 78LS speakers - mint, 12" three way. Woofers need foam, These are big, heavy, speakers.

For what it's worth, I turned my nose up at a lot of stuff. Refused to pay $10 for a pair of "Interaudio" by Bose speakers (remember them?) even though they had good surrounds. Pair of tiny Yammie's too. Whole PILE of electronics as well. To the novice yard saler, flea marketer, thrift shopper I offer this advice. To your bag of supplies required for a informed purchase (headphones, cassette, fm antenna, etc.) add a spray bottle of Lysol and some paper towels.

TA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom