Hooning around the back roads in a quick Gen 2 Corvette....

Problem is, when that @$$hole kills himself doing that on a public road, he stands a good chance of killing some innocent person at the same time, and eff up a perfectly good Corvette.

Out here, he'd be running the risk of blasting a deer or two, too. At those speeds, a good hit's gonna total that thing, at minimum.

Nope....it`s a 350 with a .030 clean-up overbore (355 cu. in.)....with this as a base, add the proper combination of heads, cam, intake, headers, etc., and you`ll get some prodigious HP out of that "Mouse Motor"....

I like that rat motors as much as the next guy for drag.
For cutting curves the small block is better balance.

Out here, he'd be running the risk of blasting a deer or two, too. At those speeds, a good hit's gonna total that thing, at minimum.
Yup....I just moved from Hunterdon County, where there`s more deer than people (!), and when zipping around the backroads, I kept to the center of the road whenever possible....you never know when a deer is gonna pop out from either side of the road, and the middle gives you a little more wiggle room, sometimes making it a "close call", rather than a "centerpunch"....

Yup....I just moved from Hunterdon County, where there`s more deer than people (!), and when zipping around the backroads, I kept to the center of the road whenever possible....you never know when a deer is gonna pop out from either side of the road, and the middle gives you a little more wiggle room, sometimes making it a "close call", rather than a "centerpunch"....
I'm in Mercer Co. No better

Sure. While he isn’t the best driver, he’s more than capable.
Agreed....I prefer drivers who are aware of their car`s limits, as well as their own....most experienced "enthusiast-type" drivers understand that on a public road, you need to hold it down to six or seven tenths....anything beyond that is for track days only.

Back
Top Bottom