How about a cassette tape swap?

I'll have to look up how to hook up my gear to record to tape. Lol. I can do tape to tape easy enough. I'm sure there is a way. Been a LONG time since I worried about doing a mix tape. A mix disc would be a snap these days. Lol.

I'll have to look up how to hook up my gear to record to tape. Lol. I can do tape to tape easy enough. I'm sure there is a way. Been a LONG time since I worried about doing a mix tape. A mix disc would be a snap these days. Lol.

I make mini disc masters of most of my mixes so if someone wants a copy, it is easy enough for me to make a copy onto cassette and toss into the mail.:thmbsp:

I will coordinate a North American round...not a problem. Everyone PM name and address and lets get this rolling!

I have completed trades recently with members onwardjames, mkuhl2000, FLHXRI and Malinku and wanted to give them all mad props for taking the time to send me new mixes! Looking forward to future trades with them all. :thmbsp:

Okay, I have 4 people secured and I guess that is what we will go with.

LAB3, Malinku, Retroman98 and myself.

I will PM further info to each tonight.

Okay, I have 4 people secured and I guess that is what we will go with.

LAB3, Malinku, Retroman98 and myself.

I will PM further info to each tonight.

I think one of the members on our Facebook cassette list is interested.

I posted yesterday that we were doing a tape swap.

Received a couple more mix tapes yesterday from TH/ PACer, nobody- cheers!

Looking forward to giving these a listen very soon.

I'm down for hopping in on the next round of cassette swaps....mkuhl2000 and I swapped back in september/october and I never got any feedback; would love to jump back in!

Count me in if this is still up n running!!!!!

Yamaha A-500, T-1, 2 K-960, 2 CD-2, GE-5, DT-60, C-45, P2050, T-500
Denon DCD-1290, DRA-350
Technics SL-1200M3D
Nak DR-3
Rotel RD-965BX
Apple iPod Classic 160gig w dock
Klipsch Image 1 headphones
Kef C40
4 EV FR12-2

The cassette swap died before the first round was even complete. I tried to get one going, but a handful of people that signed up never materialized tapes or forwarded/returned on the one's that did get mailed.

volvorwd what are you into?

All kinds of Rock n Metal, Blues, Country but I'm always into trying new genres out, let's get somthing going even if it's just two of us as I'm always buying new n used records, Cds n Tapes, plus making my own music.

Yamaha A-500, T-1, 2 K-960, 2 CD-2, GE-5, DT-60, C-45, P2050, T-500
Denon DCD-1290, DRA-350
Technics SL-1200M3D
Nak DR-3
Rotel RD-965BX
Apple iPod Classic 160gig w dock
Klipsch Image 1 headphones
Kef C40
4 EV FR12-2

I'm down for hopping in on the next round of cassette swaps....mkuhl2000 and I swapped back in september/october and I never got any feedback; would love to jump back in!

Mike and I sent our cassettes out and mine never came back and I only received one..... Mike's. Several people ruined that round.:thumbsdn:

One2One or circulated?

Personally I would participate in the latter as, say for example, if six people are involved then each one gets the chance to hear five other sets of music. I appreciate that the whole thing falls down if the participants don't pass on tapes at the appropriate time.

I also prefer to sequence music digitally using a PC before recording from PC to cassette. There are others who prefer the source to be vinyl/CD only i.e. I'm more interested in hearing music that's new to my ears rather than ringing the ultimate degree off fidelity out of each recording.

Back
Top Bottom