How did I do? SX-1250 and 1,000 Records

Brooklyn Bridge, Robin Lane & The Chart busters, Wondergap, Status Quo, The Now, Kokomo, Espionage, In Pursuit, Ocean

20170906_122219.jpg

Almost done. I hope I didn't bore you too much. I didn't know what to expect. About 30% will be donated off the top.

Good Rats, Gayle McCormick, Babe Ruth, Millington, Eve Moon, Status Quo, Anne Richmond Boston, The Flirts, Cold Blood, Robin Lane & The Chartbusters, Katydids.

20170906_155209.jpg

The Swimming Pool Qs, Frieda, Pandoras, Kim Carnes, Kate Taylor, June Millington, The Deadly Nightshade, British Lions, Loverboy Live demo.

20170906_155700.jpg

New Riders of the Purple Sage, Human League, Chi Coltrane, Kim Carnes, Box of Frogs, Aretha Faltskog, Bananarama, Flock, Joy of Cooking.

20170906_160132.jpg

Lines, Fight Dirty and No Second Chance those are the good ones, but I don't know them all. Steve Gadd on drums but not That Steve Gadd.

Very nice find! Wow! Even the culls aren't too bad! I imagine if I was there, I could pick about 100 out of those crates that would interest me. I agree with what someone said earlier. Pick all the stuff you know you don't want, duplicates, and stuff you know but aren't interested in, and put on a garage sale on them for $2 each. You would be surprised at what sells!

I am on the very end of a lot of 750 records. I kept about 300 in my collection and got most of my investment back from the first 200 that sold. I've now doubled my money, and I'm about ready to donate what I have left. I got them in spring. I just put an ad up and let people pick through it. Started with pricing of $20, $10, and the rest $5, and now I'm at $2 each.

Roy Wood "Boulders" is a great record.

Thanks for all the pics - we're all doing some e-digging

I agree with Superdog, not diminishing the value of that 1250 but I really enjoyed looking at your vinyl haul so much I completely forgot about the receiver! You have definitely struck gold in this case. Great find!

3 crates worth of the albums sorted that I didn't bother photographing on their way to the thrift this morning.

20170907_100726.jpg

As a fan of 80's females, it's great to see Patty Smyth, Jane Wiedlin, Berlin, Kim Carnes, Belinda Carlisle, Kim Wilde...well, you get the idea. ;)

Thanks for taking the time to post your haul!

- Jeff

I just saw somebody on BT pay what I thought was stupid money for a copy of 10 by 6. I wonder what a sealed copy will pull.

Is the Cheap Trick the only 10" or are there others? I have kind of a thing for 10" records.

I'm not really into compilation records but there were about 200 of them. About half have "good" music on them. The rest are golden oldies, etc. in fair condition and getting donated. Here are the 100ish keepers.

20170907_131415.jpg

Back
Top Bottom