How did you find AudioKarma ?

Originally posted by gonefishin
the old AR was fun tho...actually...alot like this place...in some ways.

I would still like to see some of the old clan come on over here...good bunch of guys...and gals! (hey, where's angela? Hope she's doing well!)

I have been at AR for 1 1/2 years now, and since the last major format change, 1/2 of all the good regualrs left, most due to the excessive amount of trolls, and all, so the place is just bomobarded with a load of newbies, and most of the cool people that I remember are now gone.

please though, don't mention Mtry, ahhh I like to just read the 1500+ messaage reviews, the newsest being that a coat hanger transmited a digital singal with 100% success, and no loss at all over the hi-end cables. yep a coat hanger. although I firmly belive that hi-fi TOS link cables are a joke, as it is optics and light and that can't be degraded (alteast not the whole 3 feet from dvd to rec.) ahhh well, don't want to start that debate here :D

I suspect Ward's objective was to try to meet/get new members to introduce themselves etc. but it seems only the regulars posted. Either there are alot of technoplegics out there or we have 400 or so drive by surfers. :)

Back
Top Bottom