How do I hide avatars?

drabina

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Is there a way to hide avatars? Or maybe that's still being worked on? It would be nice to have a text only post view without avatars (lots of space wasted plus avatars do draw attention when you are viewing AK at work).

Is there a way to hide avatars? Or maybe that's still being worked on? It would be nice to have a text only post view without avatars (lots of space wasted plus avatars do draw attention when you are viewing AK at work).

I'm not paying you to surf the web all day! Your boss asked me to pass this along.:D

This question came up at the Hoffman site when they switched over to this XenForno software.

It appears that if you are using Adblock Plus one can add to the filters to block avatars. I have not tried it but the folks there said it works.

Ovbiously you will have to change the forum names to audiokarma.org

Good luck!

Works like a charm!!! Thanks a lot. I completely forgot that I am using AdBlock Plus. Still it would be nice to have the option built into the software.

We should turn this into a contest: Winner is member whose avatar is MOST OFTEN blocked. heh heh

(assuming avatars can be blocked @ the member level. if not, never mind)

PS: hey man, I'm a-diggin' the Edit Feature, which today has shown up for the first time. We can even drop emoticons into our "edited" fields. Bravo, Luther. :bowdown:

another thumbs up for AdBlock plus. Much wisdom on these boards, obviously, but many annoying avatars too. I banish them right and left, and it works perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom