How Do I Keep The Sand Out Of My Stereo? The Trials Of Living In Pig-Topia

Mister Pig

Pigamus Maximus
Spending my retirement from the Porkanista Revolution in solitude in Pig-Topia. This I how my day goes, and I get pretty wet. So when I walk the beach back home I get sand on my hooves, an its a pain using the stereo that way. I am going to have to figure something out...
0M0A8962-Edit.jpg

theswimmingpigs.jpg

Swiming-Pigs-Staniel-Cay-Exuma-Cays-Bahamas-the-bachelor-2016-6.jpg

Swimming-Pigs-Bahamas-3.jpg

swimming-pigs-bahamas-0006.jpg

Life is a beach for us pigs.

Regards
Mister Pig

My dear Mister Pig. Methinks you have your priorities wrong. With friends like yours my reaction would be "Stereo? I have a stereo?" Also, given the choice, I think I could easily live with sand in my gear if I could have friends like yours...especially if they liked to go to my place for drinks and...well. You know. Not that I'm porking my nose into your business. ;)

Just have all but one of your friends go to the beach with you. That way you have one friend to work your stereo for you sand free. Plus you will have one friend to visit with while the others are showering off the sand. :naughty:

I like my hocks with some of the hair still on em ... self flossing, doncha know! Clipped the toenails on this one too, so it's purty much sanz sand ...

hocks-kraut.jpg

* Homemade kraut by the way ... none of that store bought crap!

Ha! my swimming pigs! been there a number of times, watching one in particular, for lunch.
Fresh Salt Pork on the hoof.

I think you could have one or more of your friends give you a thorough wash down. Maybe have another inspect afterwards to see if you need any spot treatments

Spending my retirement from the Porkanista Revolution in solitude in Pig-Topia. This I how my day goes, and I get pretty wet. So when I walk the beach back home I get sand on my hooves, an its a pain using the stereo that way. I am going to have to figure something out...

theswimmingpigs.jpg

Life is a beach for us pigs.

Regards
Mister Pig
I'm confused,do pigs dig human chicks or pig chicks? If it was pigtopia wouldn't guy pigs want hot pig chicks instead of human chicks?

Lotsa talk of pig chicks ... just don't forget what a pig chick grows up into ...

flyingpig.jpg%3Fw%3D216%26h%3D207

(and you thought bird shit on the windshield was bad)

Now I know where my x wife ran off to.:smoke: I bet you have bigger speakers to. Gota go, my baby back ribs are just about smoked.

I've heard of Method actors (Daniel-Day Lewis, Tom Hardy, etc) but Method AK'ers??

Mr. Pig, you are too much, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom