How do Moderators manage?!

THOR said:
to keep up and stay ahead of the other post whores and remain King of the post whores is a truly daunting task I do not wish upon any other soul :

I read that once you got past 9999 posts that you roll it over to 0000
and start over again. Is that your goal?

I don't see why people get all bent out of shape over their age/not wanting others to know it. I'm kinda proud-and sometimes amazed-of my 47 years. Y'know, I sure as hell don't FEEL like I'm that old-I certainly don't feel like what I THOUGHT it would feel like to be 47. Don't really feel a whole lot different than 25 or 30. But getting back to the thread-Yeah, we've got great moderators, & great members. Sure, we get a little outta line every now & then, but so effin' what ? -Sandy G.

Tim, Dave and Ward are the one's that deserve all the credit!
Absolutely!!! :beerchug:

There is not much I need to do, just a little tidying up here and there. People have been pretty respectful of each other in the McIntosh forum.

Carl

I'm still a newbe here on AK, but I've learned a lot in the past 9 months or so. A Big THANK YOU!! to all of you mods who make this forum possible, and to all the great people here who make it enjoyable. :thmbsp:

My God, if I even had another 1/2 hour added to every one of my days, It sure would aleaviate some of my time crunch.

Dave C

Sandy G said:
I don't see why people get all bent out of shape over their age/not wanting others to know it. I'm kinda proud-and sometimes amazed-of my 47 years. Y'know, I sure as hell don't FEEL like I'm that old-I certainly don't feel like what I THOUGHT it would feel like to be 47. Don't really feel a whole lot different than 25 or 30. But getting back to the thread-Yeah, we've got great moderators, & great members. Sure, we get a little outta line every now & then, but so effin' what ? -Sandy G.

47 is old? Try 61 and I still don't feel different than 25 or 30 (probably not any smarter either). I do however think the moderators do a good job from the short time I've been a member of this forum. :yes:

Whats the deal with putting your age ? Its not like ID is required. Just put whatever freakin age you want for chrissake.

J

Back
Top Bottom