How Do you Carry Around Your Large Tablets please?

Nightcleaner

i was thinking of upgrading my Samsung S2 to a Samsung 10.1 The thing that's put me of slightly is. Realistically how do you carry it around. My S2 I have some of these Trousers with extra pockets. As the Tablet my phone and my music player. I always carry it around. Even fits in two of my jackets. On the bus When i go shopping i take a shopping bag so i put my tablet in it as the headphones are Bluetooth... its OK But imagine you want to go out suit and tie. A man bag going to look pretty dumb. in the respect of you made an attempt to be smart and letting the side down by carrying what essentially a hand bag (purse) So if you taken the plunge and have a 10.1 tablet . How are you carrying it around in an everyday situation please.

Edit..
What i forgot to add was carrying the S2 around in your pants the weight though light, still trousers tugs your trousers down its quite annoying

What Have I heard you can use.. well Messenger Bags and Vests so far. But neither impresses me.

Last edited:
Use both hands.:)

Seriously, I still think that the tab is meant for home use, with the bigger newer cell phones offering the on the moment/on the move type of device for shorter use. IMHO

Q

Last edited:
I've compromised with an 8 inch secretarial pad size tab, tho a larger one is intriguing. The size is the issue, it's like carrying a dedicated camera vs using the perfectly competent one in my pocket Oracle.

s-l1000.jpg

I found a soft zippered tablet case at a Goodwill store in excellent condition, for my Samsung Galaxy 3 10.5 tablet. Has nice cushions inside to surround the tablet. Also has a zippered compartment for the rechargeable cord. Use that whenever I'm traveling. The brand name is "Swiss Gear". Really satisfied with it!

889868_p_right_angle_27623090_f

Back
Top Bottom