how does UPS even accept crap packed like this ?

Oh man, I wish I’d known this before you bought it. He’s part of a “consortium” of shit dealers in S. Cal. Some are gone now, but this guy has always had a ‘tude, and has somehow stuck around.

Unfortunately, after twenty years, eBay still won't let buyers block bad sellers.

Blame the seller,they didn' care. UPS packages are placed on 20 foot conveyor belts then dropped into bins. I bet the seller didn' even write fragile or handle with care on the box.
Make sure you leave negative feedback

NEVER mark packages FRAGILE.

When they see that, it’s game on!

UPS is a DO NOT USE shipper. They throw boxes to load trucks.

USPS could NOT care less, union workers on government money. Never met an office postal employee that knew a ****ing thing. I handed one post master the regulation book once and told him to read it.

FedEx does me well. They are rough in the NE US so I pack better going there. Something wrong in NE US. They tend to pay claims at $100 or less fairly quick and pay back the shipping cost. USPS is getting to be a righteous bitch about claims and they never refund postage.

As far as crap packing from Ebay sellers, just file a not as described claim with Ebay and get a refund. Seller eats it. Sellers that pack poor are shooting their own toes. Don’t sweat it. Take your money and move on. Plenty of gear available.

I recently got a Thorens TD150 packed like this. Lid destroyed, motor broken, plinth damaged. Seller insisted the courier man handled the box.

Attachments

• IMG_1076.JPG
    IMG_1076.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 43
When I sell stuff that is that nice , I list it as local pick-up . I do not want to see my stuff broken . I'll take the hit for living in the sticks .

I always find it funny maybe not so funny how sellers post high shipping fees and when you get it it mostly always cheaper. When I ask for a refund due to damage from crappy packaging the excuses are funny as hell then I file a claim and have never lost a case yet. Its a hassle but I love winning their game.

I recently got a Thorens TD150 packed like this. Lid destroyed, motor broken, plinth damaged. Seller insisted the courier man handled the box.
That's a visual definition of retard if there ever was one.

^^ Yeah, I'm like, of course they manhandled it, what planet have you been living on? :dunno: You have to pack for that, dummy.:confused:

I recently UPS'd a couple (non-audio) pieces at the UPS facility. They just started a thing that requires them to open and inspect to make sure you're shipping what you said on the form. I wonder if they'll also check to make sure it's well packed while they're in there? Don't know if the driver's also inspect for a home pickup.

I recently UPS'd a couple (non-audio) pieces at the UPS facility. They just started a thing that requires them to open and inspect to make sure you're shipping what you said on the form. I wonder if they'll also check to make sure it's well packed while they're in there? Don't know if the driver's also inspect for a home pickup.
DHL does that here. You have to show them what's being shipped. Sometimes they insist on repacking into their boxes.

Just had a retard seller wrap my drivers in his used bed sheets and had them loose bouncing around inside a box. I don't know if it's the hifi market but it seems like every other seller I buy something from is an incompetent dummy.

thats just weird..to say the least

Both UPS and FedEx have damaged well packed items I have shipped. Dropping a package marked FRAGILE has been their m.o. for years. :rant:

Back
Top Bottom