How many different countries are represented here on AK

This was a good idea that took a hard left turn,,, OP asked for "a different country list" no need to say where you're from if its already listed!!!! I'll pass as my location is on my avatar, and already mentioned!!!
Yes, but he also said:

...Don't worry about repeats...
So I'll leave it up to the OP to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's looking for total count.

I know at least three other New Zealand members.

DAZAA I know; Felix(the cat) is long gone. Those are the ones I can recall.

Still drivin' me nuts that I cannot recall the "handle" of a particular Aussie member who in one post once described the process of ridding his "garden" of reticulate-type constrictor snakes, and in a different post described how he & others were obliged, by federal decree, to participate in the Great Australian Gun Buy Back (read: seizure, the forced relinquishing, in exchange for "fair" (ha!) compensation, of all (?) one's firearms, legally owned and/or otherwise, to the state.)

DAZAA I know; Felix(the cat) is long gone. Those are the ones I can recall.

Still drivin' me nuts that I cannot recall the "handle" of a particular Aussie member who in one post once described the process of ridding his "garden" of reticulate-type constrictor snakes, and in a different post described how he & others were obliged, by federal decree, to participate in the Great Australian Gun Buy Back (read: seizure, the forced relinquishing, in exchange for "fair" (ha!) compensation, of all (?) one's firearms, legally owned and/or otherwise, to the state.)
I am not sure I know the guy you are talking about, but there a quite a few Aussies on here.
@skippy124 is one Aussie, and his son Pete is on here too, can't remember his handle.
We have @Glenz75 @Brooklynwgtn there are two more New Zealanders Chris (can't remember his handle), and @slimecity ,I am sure there are a couple more too....

I am not sure I know the guy you are talking about, but there a quite a few Aussies on here.
@skippy124 is one Aussie, and his son Pete is on here too, can't remember his handle.
We have @Glenz75 @Brooklynwgtn there are two more New Zealanders Chris (can't remember his handle), and @slimecity ,I am sure there are a couple more too....

Hm, I recognize a few of those handles, but none is the one to which I referred above. There was also (IIRC) an Aussie member whose avatar was a depiction on the (now extinct) Thylacine, i.e., the Tasmanian Wolf aka Tasmanian Tiger. I (also) no longer recall his handle. A gradually failing memory have I.

¡ ʎzɐɹɔ uıɐןd ʇsnɾ sı sıɥ⊥

Pete_Mac is the handle of skippy124's son, IIRC.

I wonder what the upside down type looks like to the Aussies...normal?

My pal @Beau Geste should be represented here...Adding Italy:
USA -- 14
Canada -- 5
Germany -- 1
UK -- 1
France --1
Argentina -- 1
Poland -- 1
New Zealand -- 1
Australia -- 1
Italy -- 1

Adding Dave, "Miss Sofia" and vinowino ( @oldgringo @stoN_Cold @vinowino )

10X aka thanks.

r8b5ux.jpg

One more for the Great White North (Canada) here.
Also, adding @SaSi from the Land of Zeus, beautiful and sunny Hellas (Greece).

USA -- 14
Canada -- 6
Germany -- 1
UK -- 2
France -- 1
Greece -- 1
Argentina -- 1
New Zealand -- 1
Italy -- 1
Norway -- 1
Serbia -- 1
Australia -- 1

USA -- 14
Canada -- 6
Germany -- 1
UK -- 2
France -- 1
Greece -- 1
Argentina -- 1
New Zealand -- 1
Italy -- 1
Norway -- 1
Serbia -- 1
Australia -- 2

Adding 1 dyslexic Australian, albeit from Tasmania.
Hey Mystic, I'm still in the present tense...just a little shy.

Back
Top Bottom