How many speakers do you have and what are they?

In my small 1 BR apartment:

ESS TranStatic

Infinity Monitor (original - not monitor II)

Klipsch KG-3 (first and only speaker I purchased new)

Klipsch Heresy I

The ESS and Infinity see daily use. The Klipsch see little use, but I can't convince myself to get rid of them.

I seem to be an Advent fan. Here's my list:
Advent 5002...youngest daughter's room
Advent NLA...on top of the 5002s
Advent Prodigy...our bedroom
Advent Prodigy...workout room
Advent Futura...oldest daughter's dorm room
And some Sony 2 way towers that I got free with a vintage receiver...and are the only speakers I found that fit PERFECTLY on either side of my media cabinet. Not even 1/8" to spare. They actually sound pretty good!

I hope to add a few more pair of the big Advents. Always looking.

Klipsch forte II Crites titanium tweeter Klipsch titanium midrange Crites crossover with bandpass board.
Klipsch Quartet Crites titanium tweeter and crossover.
Klipsch Academy Crites titanium tweeter and crossover.
Klipsch RSW10
Klipsch KG5.5
Klipsch KG2.5
Klipsch KV3
Jbl L100t3
Jbl L80t3
Jbl L40t3
Jbl L20t3

If we are doing what I think we are doing... Then-

My name is Biscuithead, and I'm an addict. Pass the candle. I own under two roofs 112 pairs of speakers. This is a reduction of what it once was. My biggest is a DIY Alec Vott, my smallest is (4 pair) Minimus 7. My Favorites are my Cornwalls and Fortes and some diy econwave JBLs. I can not park in the garage, I can barely walk in the basement storage. I have 16 active systems, and probably 60 active speaker pairs (via speaker selectors). The ones not active, are mostly duplicates of what I have fallen in love with. I did not count raw speakers.
My name is Biscuithead, and I'm an addict.

Of speakers that are not Holt Hill Audio or previous DIY projects I have the following and maybe some more:

Sealed designs:
Nola Viper 1A (heavily modified)
Dahlquist DQ-10
Morel Duet
Braun LV1020
Braun L810
ADS L810-2
ADS L810-2
ADS L710
Theil CS03a
Mirage SM-2.5
EPI M202
Snell K-II (heavily modified)

Ported designs:
Acoustic Research ARXP62
KLH Research CL-4
Tangent TM1
Spendor SA3
Morel Integra-300 project

Transmission line designs:
Rogers Sound Labs RSL CG-8 Squared
TDL Studio 3
Fried A/3

Other designs:
KEF 104/2

Last edited:
Been some time so I'll re-post my speakers. My most recent acquisitions are the Paradigm Titan V2's, B & W 2001 zmf's and a pair of BIC Venturi B52S. I really forgot what a good little speaker the BIC's are. I had gifted a pair which were in my hands briefly about 3 years ago.

Altec Lansing Model 14 (my current main system speakers)
JBL L96
JBL L80t3
JBL L88 Novas
KEF Q 90
KEF C55
Speakerlab 4’s
NHT 1.8
Original Large Advent Speakers
Advent/3
EPI 100v
EPI TE 100
Dahlquist M-903
Klipsch SF-3
Bowers & Wilkins 2001 zmf
Boston Acoustic A60
Boston Acoustic A40
Boston Acoustic HD5
BIC Venturi V52S
Optimus 1
Minimus 7
Realistic MC 500
Harman Kardon HK20
Paradigm Titan V2 (current bedroom system speakers)

If we are doing what I think we are doing... Then-

My name is Biscuithead, and I'm an addict. Pass the candle. I own under two roofs 112 pairs of speakers. This is a reduction of what it once was. My biggest is a DIY Alec Vott, my smallest is (4 pair) Minimus 7. My Favorites are my Cornwalls and Fortes and some diy econwave JBLs. I can not park in the garage, I can barely walk in the basement storage. I have 16 active systems, and probably 60 active speaker pairs (via speaker selectors). The ones not active, are mostly duplicates of what I have fallen in love with. I did not count raw speakers.
My name is Biscuithead, and I'm an addict.
Damn I'll say your an addict.Thats crazy the number of speakers you have.I thought I was bad when I had twenty five.I'm down to twelve.

Thinned the herd by twelve pairs before I moved last year.

Zenith 12" 49cz852 open baffles
Bozak 8" B800Bc open baffles
Wharfedale W70D
KLH Model 6
Baby Advents
Mirage FRX 7
Polk Monitor 30
Bozak LS 200
DCM TF 350
Jensen Model 1
Paradigm Atom V1

Damn I'll say your an addict.Thats crazy the number of speakers you have.I thought I was bad when I had twenty five.I'm down to twelve.
I'm fighting it though. Yesterday after work, I went to look at some Empire Grenadier 7000s that are about 20 blocks from my house. They were pretty rough, but I am sure the mid inside was fine. The mid - dome driver in these Empires are a sound to behold... (I have a couple pair)
I did not come home with them. I still have the shakes, and I'm waiting for the "methadone" treatment....:D

I'm fighting it though. Yesterday after work, I went to look at some Empire Grenadier 7000s that are about 20 blocks from my house. They were pretty rough, but I am sure the mid inside was fine. The mid - dome driver in these Empires are a sound to behold... (I have a couple pair)
I did not come home with them. I still have the shakes, and I'm waiting for the "methadone" treatment....:D
I guess when you have over a hundred pairs there are going to be some obscure ones.I had never seen or heard of Grenadiers.Last of the furniture speakers I presume.

I guess when you have over a hundred pairs there are going to be some obscure ones.I had never seen or heard of Grenadiers.Last of the furniture speakers I presume.

When they are primo, they certainly look like a beautiful piece of furniture. But I wouldn't discount the sound, they are designed and manufactured by Empire... It is hard to name an Empire product from 1960 through 1980 that was Slouch...
I have a pair of 8000Ps that I've recapped and sealed. They look and sound so delicious, almost as good as the ADS L710s on top of them.:blah: I can talk speakers all day...

That are actually worth mentioning on here?
--------------------------------
Four Minimus 11s for the front and rear channels.
Single Minimus 7 for the center channel.
Powered currently by a Sony STR-DH500, but it will be upgraded to an STR-DN1000, and either two more Minimus 7s or two more Minimus 11s for the back-rear channels, haven't made up my mind yet on that, and a good 100w sub, in a couple checks.

250 pair or so ...

At this moment -

DATiC8SUIAAsvA2.jpg

several pair: jbl 2050
pioneer cs-24
sansui sp-30
panasonic sb-150
kenwood jl-680
citerion 4x's
pioneer small late 60's unknown
and still looking!!

Bose Model 301 series I