How odd.....

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
Anyone here a member over at audioasylum? Seems to be getting pretty ugly in the general forum there :eek: . Just decided to check it out on a whim.

And, of all things, they are calling each other sockpuppets? :dunno:

Looks like most of their arguments can be attributed to their forum's software shortcomings. But other than the obvoius, what's a sockpuppet?

One reason I'm hanging out here instead of there. As for sock puppet, I haven't heard that one. Then again I really don't hang much with children these days. Although, if it's suppose to be derogatory, it may refer to American Pie. A sock puppet is of course a sock and a sock was what he was using for, shall we say gratification. Thus, a sock puppet would make you a love receptical. My 2 cents. :confused: :dunno:

I tried going to the AA and AR forums but they are filled with pompous snobs who think since they paid more money for their interconnects than I paid for my whole system that I was an idiot.

Originally posted by Wardsweb
One reason I'm hanging out here instead of there. As for sock puppet, I haven't heard that one. Then again I really don't hang much with children these days. Although, if it's suppose to be derogatory, it may refer to American Pie. A sock puppet is of course a sock and a sock was what he was using for, shall we say gratification. Thus, a sock puppet would make you a love receptical. My 2 cents. :confused: :dunno:

I'd agree.....but I think that has also something to do with the fact that you can post under any name you want there....figured that out after reading some more posts. Man that software is horrible. They have such a nice homepage, but when you go to the forums, it looks like shareware.

Found another audio site too, www.audioannex.com . Lousy software too....but large member base.

Back
Top Bottom