How old are you?

Been around for 65 years. Been into some form of high-end audio since 1969. Basically an old classic rock & roller but love and listen to almost all types of music.

Have been a drummer since 1963 with some pretty serious concert exposure back in the late sixties and early seventies.

38 here.

Been into music ever since I can remember.
Passing along the torch to my 6 year old son. His preferred format is vinyl, just like his old man :music:

I know I saw one around here a while back. Must be behind some speaker projects or something :D

I thought so too. I searched Polls for 'ages' (since it won't take a three-letter search parameter) and also scrolled through a few pages back to 2008 and didn't see one. :dunno:

62, and have been tinkering around with electronics and stereo equipment for about 45 years. I started buying records when I was 12 years old.

OMG, that was 50 years ago!

41, and I still can't believe it.

Started with records when I was about 11.

My first record was Kiss "Dynasty". Still one of my favorites.

I'm 42, for a couple more months, and I still can't believe it, either.

38 here.

Been into music ever since I can remember.
Passing along the torch to my 6 year old son. His preferred format is vinyl, just like his old man :music:

Ah hell, man, you're a ute! (Fred Gwynne, RIP)

My first record was Kiss "Dynasty". Still one of my favorites.

I'm 42, for a couple more months, and I still can't believe it, either.

My first, if I remember correctly was a copy of "Jesse's Girl" by Rick Springfield from a thrift store with my dad when I was 10 or 11. Wish I still had it.

Last edited:
Hiya! Welcome. I'm nearly 47,been into music since around 1980 when SKA/2 Tone was at it's peak... back then twas an amazin' time for UK music :thmbsp:

47, and have been exposed to music for nearly all of those years. Started collecting my own music at around age 12 and have never stopped.

I'm 50 for a few weeks yet.
I had some records back in high school but didn't start seriously collecting them and equipment until, well, whatever date I joined this forum.

Mark

27. I have had music in my life since birth. I have played piano since before I was 10. I have collected all my best gear in the last 8 years.

Back
Top Bottom