1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

How to book a members listening room/Official sign up here

Discussion in 'AK Fest 2012' started by Grumpy, Nov 16, 2011.

1. cdfac

cdfac AK Subscriber Subscriber

you can sleep in the listening room, but you will want a sleeping bag and/or an air mattress. there may be a chance to get a cot, and i thought i read something about possibly having couches in the rooms this year, but there are definitely no beds.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

As was mentioned the listening rooms have no provisions for sleeping in them. I would suggest booking a sleeping room if you require a bed. There are 3 rooms that do have small sofa's in them, but theres no way of knowing who will be getting those, till the day of the show.

Grumpy

3. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Still members rooms available. Please contact me for more information. Thanks

Grumpy

4. Grumpy

We are going to be closing members listening room registration soon. Please contact me if you want me to hold one for you. Thanks

Grumpy

5. Grumpy

List updated.

6. Grumpy

Members room are not closed. Thanks and see you all at the fest.

Please register to disable this ad.

7. botrytis

botrytis Trying not to be a Small Speaker Hoarder Subscriber

Grumpy - I will be taking over for Cosmo.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  8. botrytis

botrytis Trying not to be a Small Speaker Hoarder Subscriber

Well, CRAC will be present - come on down and smoke a few with us :lmao:

You may be hooked....