how to get the best results from a klipschorn(by pwk)

radioactive

tube gear fanatic
Subscriber
heres an artical by pwk i found in an early edition of high fidelity magazine.enjoy

Last edited:
Great stuff here.....all great info from the man himself. But let's just cut to the chase. To address the issue of how best to use Klipschorns (or any Heritage model Klipsch)..........

USE TUBES :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:yes:

These speakers with McIntosh tube amps - especially the 30's, 225, and 60's :thmbsp:

To address the issue of how best to use Klipschorns (or any Heritage model Klipsch)..........

USE TUBES

couldnt have said it better myself

These speakers with McIntosh tube amps - especially the 30's, 225, and 60's
thats what im going to be using a pr of mc30's ,mx110, and a pr of heresy II's

how sweet it'll be :thmbsp:

I've never heard any Mac tubed gear, I'm hoping someone will set some up at the AK fest in April.David

i imagine someone will bring some tubed mc gear to the fest for you too listen too.perhaps carl or whitese.

The Fisher 400 I rebuilt ain't too shabby mated to my Forte I's especially after tube rolling the 400 to attain the best sound.

Now, if a more powerful Mac tube amp fell into my hands at the right price :scratch2:

Great article by PWK - thanks for posting it :thmbsp:

i have a review on the 400 that i intend to post a little later.first i have to clean up some of the mess around here im literally tripping over gear and once it gets to that point it's time to clean up...dont own any fisher amps myself but i imagine it should sound good with the forte's as most klipsch should sound good with tubes.

Back
Top Bottom