How to make your car fast....

Saw a guy I know that just put a carbon fiber hood and trunk lid on his Honda Civic because they're lighter, for racing purposes...

I just told him to put his fat ass on a diet. Much cheaper and the result is the same :D

Kama you got any Jeep parts?? I wanna rice out my Cherokee so I can race too!

I don't need to diet I took a big dump this morning and lost weight already now I need a big muffler and a wing and some blinkety lights ;)

Also anti-rice.com is cool to.

I laugh at the kids that do that with their cars.

Me, I would love to get a '73 Caddy DeVille with the 500, pull all the smog junk from it and just hot rod it out, but keep it looking stock. Can you say the ultimate sleeper? lol

It's all about show or go. It is hard as hell to have both, trust me I know this because that is what I'm trying to acheive. If a guy wants to add huge wings and fart tips then let him, it is not your money so why in the hell do you care? I have no problems with the kind of people you call ricers until they start to act like they have something under the hood when they really don't. Until then I could really give a rats ass what they spend their money on. My LT1 is lightly modified and I plan on adding a cold air intake and a add a few more chaep mods before I start dopping big dollars for things like headers, camshaft kits, and a new set of LT4 port and polished heads. Before I start doing all that stuff I want to fix her up look and sound wise. Once I get all that done then I start doing major engine mods. From what you guys are saying I'm just a domestic form of rice I guess.:confused:

My Cherokee would whup yo ass as soon as I put a fart pipe on it!!! I'll even go in 4wd just to make it even rice boy!!!! :p: :D

IMO the thing with the "riced" cars is, like you said, somebody wants their car to be a "show" car.

But they add this huge wing on the back, a big fart pipe that does nothing at all for performance, but makes alot of noise, this big body kit that tries to makea economey car (Civic) or a familey car (Accord) try to be a sports car, and the person did nothing at all for performance (but remember this is a "show" car) and they drive around like the y have the fastest car, always wanting to race, always trying to draw attention to their car, but it is a pos performance wise. And they are not nice about it either, if you beat them in a race (and unless you were driving a Chevette running on 3 cyl or a Geo Metro, that's the only way you wouldn't) they do the legendary "ricer fly-by" which is after you raced the, and just minding your own bussiness, going the speed limit they will pass you 30mph or so over the speed limit with their fart pipe going and all that, then usually turn off the road before they can loose a race again.

Nobody siad your car is rice, it is said when someone get's a F-body or a 'Stang and rices them out, but that is always when they habe the V6 (sllllloooowwwwww) you rarely and I mean hardly ever see a V8 F-bod or 'Stang riced out. making your car look good is one thing, but going overboard is another, some examples would be; fart pipe (if you want a good sounding exhaust, get a real cat-back system, like Flows or Borla etc..) big huge wing (really need that downforce when your cruizin' 70mph on the highway) make their car stupid by having only 1 wiper or adding a really gay body kit (I will admit, some are nice, most and depending on the car are just horrible)

just my $0.02

I see what you are talking about and some of them are a pain but also some or not. I have a loud exhaust and that plus my wide tires have caused several people to act like an ass to me when driving. Either people run along side me reving their engine or get right on my bumper seeing if I will punch it. I know people think I drive aggressive when really I do not, it is because of my exhaust and the wide tires I think. When people see those I guess they think all I do is run around pushing around 4000 RPM's or something. I have no problem throwing my car in the 110+ MPH range but I guess people think I'm always up for a race.

Back
Top Bottom