How to Upload an Image to use in my Signature

Okay. Tried something, but it didn't work.

You are back to your signature image. Not playing with this anymore. Thanks for your patience.

Okay. Tried something, but it didn't work.

You are back to your signature image. Not playing with this anymore. Thanks for your patience.
FWIW...and you can pass this on to Luther, here's the backend issue. Hofy is getting clipped/gyped permission wise. Check his editor tools relative to everyone else.

Everyone else...
fulltoolbar.png
Hofy...
hofy-trunked-toolbar.png

:crazy:

FWIW...and you can pass this on to Luther, here's the backend issue. Hofy is getting clipped/gyped permission wise. Check his editor tools relative to everyone else.

Everyone else...
View attachment 631337
Hofy...
View attachment 631338

:crazy:
I know. I caught that in his screenshot. That doesn't mean that I won't try to fix the lack of sigpic. Fixing his editing permissions is waaaaaay down the list of stuff that needs fixing, no offense to Hofy, and even less so, now that the sigpic is in place,

I know. I caught that in his screenshot. That doesn't mean that I won't try to fix the lack of sigpic. Fixing his editing permissions is waaaaaay down the list of stuff that needs fixing, no offense to Hofy, and even less so, now that the sigpic is in place,

No problem. You are one of the powers that be and you are now aware of the situation. Thanks again.

Ernie ----Do you think they will have it so you can upload a picture from your harddrive like they used to?

Ernie ----Do you think they will have it so you can upload a picture from your harddrive like they used to?
James, when you go to the reply box, at the bottom of the page, click on the More Options button.It will open up with an Upload an Image button. Like the difference between the old Quick Reply and using the Post Reply button, which gave you all the bells and whistles, including the Manage Attachments feature. Now it's just a button, streamlined, if you will.

Uploaded the picture -however I can't find the manage pictures and don't understand how to get that picture in my signature...

Back
Top Bottom