How to....?

eljr

Koyaanisqatsi
If you look at my posts, under my avatar, it says "two-channel."

How can I change this?

I looked everywhere.

Click your name/account at the top right of the page then select Personal Details from the list of options.

Click your name/account at the top right of the page then select Personal Details from the list of options.

nope, had tried that many times, just went to that page agin... no such option.

Can anyone offer more insight?

Hmmm. Maybe it's a subscriber thing then, 'cause it's right there for me.

You're clicking at way top, correct, not where your post count numbers are?

Screenshot_2015-10-26-06-43-34.jpg

yes that is where I go.

On the pic you posted I don't see where you can change it either?????

From the photo posted, do you then go into preferences and find it?

When I go to preferences, after this screen, no such option.

Speaking only for myself, I sure didn't become a Subscriber to get a custom title. It just happens to be one of the perks included in the package.

My main thing was access to BT. No doubt in my mind what I've been able to get there and the pricing thereof has more than offset the cost of subscription.

Access to BT is great, but if find subscribing as a way to give back and keep the site running since I've gained so much knowledge and help with diagnosing and repairing my gear. That's worth its weight in gold since true good techs are hard to find locally for many, and shipping everytime there's an issue would be prohibitive.

I bookmark a forum but when returning I keep going to the first page when the forum was created. Is there a way that I can bookmark a URL that will take me to the most current page or post not the first page or the last unread post?

Back
Top Bottom