How was the band?

It was one guy, not a band. I left before he quit playing (extreme Fest Fatigue), but once he got going I thought he was really good.

Yeah, he played for a solid 3 hours. After the first set, he kicked it into overdrive. I bought two of his ceedees for which he promptly signed. Hellavu nice guy.

I was a lightweight Saturday night too and left during his second set.

I really enjoyed his performance, especially when he demonstrated the Nashville-style finger-picking.

I really enjoyed his playing. Singing wise he is good as well but watch out for them high notes.... They are a killer :)

A highlight for me was when ( my terrible memory may be wrong ) Bill from Madisound jumped up there and blew the harp with Mr Miles. Being a Big harp fan I was diggin it !

Grumpy

He was a great addition to the fest activities and I really enjoyed his stuff, especially his slide paying.

A nice way to take a little break from it all and re-set your ears to the live stuff.

I too really enjoyed the live performance by the Blue Man, the man has skills!

Bill's set was excellent, very talented as well, I only wish they'd have played together a little longer, it was great.

I hope we can do something like that again next year it was truly a highlight of the fest for me!

Back
Top Bottom