Hunter S. Thompson fans.....

RussinOhio

If you have Starz channel in your cable system, they are running a hour and a half documentry on HST. It will be repeated if you missed it. Set your DVR!

Russ

If anyone tapes this on VHS or records it on a DVD, I sure would be appreciative to score a copy if possible!

thedelihaus said:
If anyone tapes this on VHS or records it on a DVD, I sure would be appreciative to score a copy if possible!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd LOVE to have a DVD of this.

The name of the documentry is: "Buy The Ticket, Take the Ride". Narrated by Nick Nolte.

Lots of rare footage of Hunter talking about his life and his view on the world in general. This guy could be funny as hell at times.
Damn! I wish I could have recorded the the thing for you guys, I no longer have a VCR and although my cable box has DVR function I have no idea how to put it on a DVD.

Russ

Thanks anyhoo Russ.

I'm a big Thompson fan. Got some audio recordings out of print of his. Love to listen to 'em...

I just noticed that there are some interesting Hunter S. Thompson pieces on youtube.com, including video of a 7 minute TV appearance with Tim Russert...

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Back
Top Bottom