Hurricane Harvey...!

You find that things like this brings out the good and the bad in people. Thankfully there are more good than bad people.
Hope everyone gets through it ok and without too much damage.
Prayers sent from the uk.

boza

That would be really awful if people are found looting, such a low-life thing to do while others are suffering & being displaced.
:(

Rome

houston%20before%20and%20after_0.jpg

0828-ctm-harveybeforeaftervo-1384207-640x360.jpg

I have not heard of any looting most of the subdivisions around us are under water. lots of older people living on there 2nd floor.
they are going to relief the addicts to already flooded areas the city. so if the water is 3 feet in your home its going up at 2AM.

Thankfully it has mostly stopped raining! At least not at a rate of 2-4" an hour w/o letup. Water is starting to recede from my garage but I was one of the very fortunate that didn't (by a very slight margin) get anything in the house. They had been predicting another possible 10" during last night and through the day. That didn't happen. The rain stopped or at least slowed down around 3:30 this morning, at least here. There are a lot of people nowhere near as fortunate all along the Texas coast.Hope to never see this again in my lifetime.

Kudo's to all the volunteers who are helping out with rescues. These are the times when people say "If you need help and I can help, I'm gonna help".

That would be really awful if people are found looting, such a low-life thing to do while others are suffering & being displaced.
:(

Rome

I like to think I'm a very understanding, forgiving soul. At least much more benign than most (at least IMO :rolleyes:)
That being said , looting from these poor souls (many uninsured or under insured) is really kicking them when they're down.
If I were governor, I'd give orders to shoot looters on sight:mad:

Any one need assistance in the katy area 529@fry? Cant give much but maybe I can help. 2 eight 1 eight 0 4 seven 7 eight 5

Back
Top Bottom