Hurry! Stop me from buying these speakers!

pappylon

I'm a addicted to buying old interesting speakers.
I don't need these. I don't have room for them.
I will buy them anyway but I'm hoping to be convinced to not buy them.

1.jpg

Theres no problem Buying "old"speakers if that's your interest,ive done the same ,but once you taste "old" and extremely accurate/great quality you may become more picky in what you pick up,i know that was my journey with speakers.If space is not an issue you can fill your boots..theres always another pair available

hunter

I'd agree; those don't look like anything that would be worth adding to an already large-ish collection.

Those tweeters look like an afterthought, notice the crooked one? Without those they look like some other very popular models. Velcro for grills looks familiar as well.

Buy em. :rockon:

I'd agree; those don't look like anything that would be worth adding to an already large-ish collection.

Who you going to listen to? Me or "some guy on the internet"? :rflmao:

Any speaker that uses two cheap off set tweeters instead of one good one should automatically passed bye.

Don't be like a 5 year old kid in a candy store. Save your money for something worthwhile instead of buying up every piece of crap that comes along.

Your money, your time, your space...and I agree that it's a ton of fun hunting and gathering and trying out different speakers. But I will say this...when it comes time to thin the herd (and it will come), it sure helps if the merchandise has a good pedigree. So if you can't find a good bit of praise and good press with a simple Google search, neither will the potential buyer who'll be ready to low ball you with that fact...if indeed there's a potential buyer at all.

That is in fact a Utah mp-3000. As others say, save your money. Unless you need a garage speaker. While they sound decent for what they are, there is obviously better out there.

Back
Top Bottom