i am in the wrong business

KC8- You're in the wrong business ?!? You 'n' me both, pal. Ten-six for a POS '87 Honda four-door ?!? I don't give a tinker's cuss how fast it goes...My '67 Lincoln convertible oughta be worth a zillion. What language were these hoodlums speaking to each other- I know I'm just a dumb hillbilly cracker, but I couldn't understand a lot of what they were saying. Still pretty funny reading all this however.-Sandy G.

obviously not a legit auction. Look at the screwy reasons for all the Bid retractions. :rolleyes:

This Killed Me.........

""I have always liked the 70's vintage muscle cars until I saw your car for sale. I have currently put my original cobra up for sale in hopes I can come up with the money before this auction ends. I wish that more of the imports around this area looked like yours, but apparently they are not as race orientated. If I am able to get $2000 for my cobra will you take 72 pinto wagon in on trade as well? I made it into a truck with a chop saw. It worked really well, I took the base off the saw and then wound it up and started grinding. The saw flew out of my hands once and killed my dog. The sparks caught the interior on fire, I was stuck inside and I ended up with third degree burns on 40 percent of my body. After a six month hospital stay I was able to get back to work and now it's finished. It's really nice!! but I can't show you any pics because my camera was in the pinto when it caught on fire. Take my word for it, this thing is almost as nice as your car. I think t! he $2000 and the pinto for your car would be fair. Please get back to me!! I don't want to miss out on this awesome deal!!""

Also did anyone notice the wing is nothing more than a section of pallet held up with allthread ?

He took the flexy rack to a whole new level.

Hey, dont bogart that joint my friend, pass it over here....

i guess the beating their brains take from the boom boom stereos er noisemakers cause them to do this silly shit.:puke:

Back
Top Bottom