I am pissed at myself

You are just as likely to kick yourself after buying it 'cause something better came along. I buy on impulse. I admire your self-control!

steve gibson said:
You are just as likely to kick yourself after buying it 'cause something better came along. I buy on impulse. I admire your self-control!

I know what you are saying, but I have wanted one of these forever and a day.

Not sure if it works? What is this "Museum quality" stuff? :scratch2:

With a 310E it doesn't matter if it has been tested or not and watch this last few minutes if this auction I think you guy's will be shocked it won't surprise me if it its above $800 but with eBay its hard to tell. The Scott 310E will rival all but a few Tube Tuners ever made and the ones that rival it go for well over $1200 and more. Collector Tube FM guru's freak over these babies. I bet you clean it up and bring it up slow on a variac and it works darn good as is.

Craig

Bad history

I also talked with the seller,that 310E came out of a basement of a house that went through a flood and 2 earthquakes. Also the original owner died the same day he bought it. Kind of like the Hope Diamond,bad mojo on that tuner.Sure would make a nice match for my Muesum Quality 233 that I got from NOS Valves.
Cheers,
Robert L.

I just sold my Sansui

I just sold my Sansui TU-9900 to pay for the Scott if the bidding doesn't go too high.

Urrghhh

What's u'r favorite beer! can't we work something out? If I win the bidding. My maxium bid was $1500. I now need to sell my other Sansui 717 tuner I'm running out of stuff to sell. Plus maxing out my credit card.

I'm a Labatt's man. I seriously don't think your going to have any trouble winning that one then. I think $800 is the absolute max it will go and that's if the right people happen to see it. I think your all set. Heck you never know it may not go up much at all.

Craig

Well..it will probably reach a record high,as my luck goes,buy high and sell low is my luck.Labatts in cans or bottles?

Back
Top Bottom