I barely escaped with my life from AK Fest 2007

Mark W. said:
MOST COOL DUDE Thanks

now a simple question but one I have been wondering about.

They must pull the beds from the listening rooms RIGHT?

Cause in none of the photo's have I seen a bed.

SO where do they put all the beds???????????

Good for keeping your eye on the ball.

I knew I should just have skipped reading this. It just makes me feel worse about not being able to make it this year.

Mark W. said:
SO where do they put all the beds???????????

You're not going to believe this, but they were in a couple of dumpsters out back. I'm serious. I'll bet they timed this to coincide with 'new mattress day' in the hotel. I should have gotten a photo.

Man...that photo of the Manley Stingray...nice--what a great lookin' amp...darn that tentoze :D

Reel 2 Reel said:
I had a system lag while on there too......just to let ya know...
Of all the pictures in that blog, I can only remember the first one: All of a sudden the rest of them really didn't seem to matter anymore. Is that what they call ADD?:scratch2:

Thanks for sharing!

Regards,

Wigwam Jones said:
You're not going to believe this, but they were in a couple of dumpsters out back. I'm serious. I'll bet they timed this to coincide with 'new mattress day' in the hotel. I should have gotten a photo.

That's way to funny

What a GREAT write up!

Definately the finest Fest I have been to! Great group of people, wonderful, plentiful, diverse systems and fun to boot. Thanks to you wigwam and all of the others who participated, planned, or attended, the whole thing was synergy:thmbsp: . I am not sure I can fit everything back into my house, but I will try!

Terry:music:

Nice Job Wig, it was nice to have met you.And yes folks he's just as cute in person as he is in his avatar....

David

Wiggy, there's one set of pics I don't recognize!!

How in the hell did I miss one room??? I was in every room there, at least twice!

Fisherdude said:
Wiggy, there's one set of pics I don't recognize!!

How in the hell did I miss one room??? I was in every room there, at least twice!

Perhaps I went in through Platform Nine and Three Quarters?

As always, a pleasure and a delight to read your delectable scribbles.

You seem to push that pencil, and the words come out nicely.

A nice read indeed!

Great writeup and great photos!

That first shot is Jennifer, Grumpy's daughter, also known as the finest ticket-seller in all of audio. The average attendee was unable to say "no"... or anything coherent.

I had a great time, met a bunch of great people, and am really looking forward to next year.

Special thanks to Dave, Nancy, Ernie, and Linda for a fantastic job, and thanks to RichPA for 5 hours of switching DACs!

Killer write up Wiggy! You need a new JOB my friend!

Awesome pic's and writing, way to cool there buddy!

Great job Wiggy! You need to find a magazine to write for, or they need to find you. Thanks for the kind words, and also for the fine pictures. I was a total dope and forgot to take any pictures myself! Having too much fun, I guess.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom