I could connect to every webpage except yahoo fantasy...dammit!

I just came over here because Yahoo was too damn slow; everybody must be doing roster changes.

With all the deer hunters up North, who's online???

I made mine :D Not that it makes any Damn difference ! :rolleyes:

I just tried too, NFG. Already had mine done though, I don't need help messing up.

Carl

Go Chargers

Same here but it came back up just before the early kickoffs. The Stat-Tracker isn't up yet!? Late changes, you mean you guys don't have your lineups penciled in by Tuesday? ;) MikE

Stat-Tracker is Up!

Damn, S.Davis fumbled... but I see Grump's in the hole as well! MikE

Watchin the Indy game right now. The High Definition picture is amazing!...and the DD 5.1 sound is just a plus :D

Football in true HD is pretty darn good. If your cable company offers it...check it out. It was only a $2.00 (a month) increase to go HD.

Sounds like gonefishin's had a good day. Next year I'm getting the stat tracker even if I'm not home for 1/2 the games! How am I
doing btw?

Carl

Carl...everything turned out pretty good for me, this week ;) A number of my WR's fell short...but some of my other guys picked up their slack.

The stat-tracker is the best...what 10.00 I've spent in a long time. It really has added to the Fantasy football fun for me. Every Sunday...I'll get the stat-tracker up and running as soon as possible. FOnce the games start up...I'll pass by the computer every once in a while to see how I'm doing...other times...I'll stroll upstairs to see how many points I'm up (or down) after a big play. Heck...the wife even started checking it out every once in a while...she'll yell...Hey, your up...you've got 6 points and the other guy only has three! Really tho...it's alotta fun...you can check out your scores...and all the other teams too. Sometimes I'll check out the stat-tracker more than I will the game. heck...you've really got ALL the plays happening right there.

Carl...Spartans have beat you...he's got 77 (with one player left) to your 41.

Spartans have beat you...

Yeah, kinda figured all my players were in low scoring games.
I can now see how much the tracker feature adds. I will feel good about paying for it next year, cheap ol' me.;)
Well anyway now I can root like hell for T.O. to get a six pack of touchdowns.
Thanks!
Carl

Congrats Spartans!

Originally posted by CarlV
Well anyway now I can root like hell for T.O. to get a six pack of touchdowns.
Thanks!
Carl

Congrats Spartans!

Thanks, Carl. I wish I could claim some kind of credit for my picks, however, it has been shear luck. Case in point: T.O. has not done much all year and I benched him once....he then gets 10 points the most he has scored all year. Yeah ... Go T.O.! Please! For the rest of the year!:D

Jon :)

I'm getting ready to head over to the game. They said no rain but right now it looks like it will. :( Will be cold but fun either way really.Go 9ers!

Carl

Damn! Forgot that I don't know what Carl looks like, caught up in the moment I guess :withstpd:

Carl, wave an AK sign! :wave:

-Dave

Back
Top Bottom